Source code: GitHub
Current version: v0.1.5.2
Note: this project is discontinued, and will likely no longer receive support or updates.
Dungeon Maze is a world generator for Minecraft, it's a CraftBukkit plugin. Dungeon Maze generates an infinite world with a lot of cool and strange stuff in it. The world contains 7 layers of epicness, each layer does have different content. All the layers contains a lot of Monsters, but also a lot of treasures. It's a very cool map to explore with some friends. Give it a try! Will you survive? Check out the announcement trailer bellow!
Finally, after 1 year of work Dungeon Maze is going to be released for the first time:
- Dungeon Maze generates an infinite world of epicness!
- Each world contains 7 layers, each layer may contain different strucures.
- Dungeon Maze contains a lot of Monster Spawners, so it contains a lot of mobs
- The Dungeon Maze plugin does have some commands to easily generate a new Dungeon Maze world.
- And a lot more...
- Dungeon Maze v0.1.5.2 (dropbox.com, direct link)
- Dungeon Maze v0.1.5.2 (mediafire.com, direct link)
- Older downloads (on old website)
- Download the plugin
- Add the
DungeonMaze.jarfile AND the folder
DungeonMazefrom the downloaded
.zipfile to the
../pluginsfolder of the Minecraft server. Also add the files inside the DungeonMaze folder into the folder
- Start your server and enjoy the plugin :)
Dungeon Maze commands can be invoked by typing
/dm in the
in-game chat, or in the server console.
|View Dungeon Maze help|
|Generate a new Dungeon Maze world|
|Teleport to one of the Dungeon Maze worlds|
|List all Dungeon Maze worlds|
|Reload the Dungeon Maze plugin|
|Reload the permissions system inside Dungeon Maze|
|Check for new updates|
|View the current version number|
Dungeon Maze supports permissions all major permissions systems. Bellow you could find all the permission nodes. If you don't have an permissions system installed, all the commands are only permitted to OP's.
|Permission to the createworld command|
|Permission to the teleport command|
|Permission to the listworlds command|
|Permission to the reload command|
|Permission to the reloadperms command|
|Permission to the checkupdates command|
|Bypass the surface blocker|
|Bypass permission of the world protection|
- How to create your first Dungeon Maze world: How to create your first Dungeon Maze world (on dev.bukkit.org)
- How to use Dungeon Maze with Multiverse: How to use Dungeon Maze with Multiverse (on dev.bukkit.org)
Because I like programming and I want to share my code so other developers could fix an issue directly if they found a problem for example, I share the source code of my project. It's available on GitHub.
Version 0.1.5.2 Alpha (21-11-2012):
- Added the event system into the Dungeon Maze API. Dungeon Maze does now have events in the API system, you could find more information about it on the API page. (for developers)
- Added the
DMGenerationChestevent, wich is called when a chest is generated. With this event chest contents can be set, it can be cancelled etc. (for developers)
- Little bug fixes
View all the changes here (old website)
Please donate some money so I can buy some coffee to make better plugins and host the website, I would really like it if you give an donation and I probably put you on the sponsor list :-)
Please comment and ask on the official Bukkit forums, if you have a question you can also contact me; Dungeon Maze page on dev.bukkit.org.